Incident Response and Consulting
of businesses are closed 6 mos. after a data breach
of attacks are delivered through email
of businesses have cyber liability coverage
of cyber claims get denied due to non-compliance
A growing need for Small Business...
We can investigate and help you through:
- Business Email Compromise
- Destruction or Defacement of systems
- Insider Threat
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) loss
- Protected Health Information (PHI) loss
- Attacker Communications & Negotiation
Our Incident Response Consulting practice specializes in helping organizations from small businesses to Fortune 100 enterprises respond to incidents quickly and effectively. Backed by the exceptional technology and people at Red Canary and our US-based fully staffed, 24x7x365 Security Operations Center, we can help you through any incident.
Our expert IT security incident response consultants can help you mitigate an intrusion by addressing any damage done and helping you prevent it from happening again. Responding to a security incident requires experts who know how to identify and mitigate an immediate threat, investigate underlying vulnerabilities that led to the threat, address any regulatory compliance implications, and get your business operating again as soon as possible. Our SOC has highly trained security analysts, advanced tool sets, security clearance levels, and years of expertise to provide a fully coordinated Incident Response to restore order during what can feel like a chaotic event for any organization.
Do You Have a False Sense of Cyber Security?
There are many common misconceptions about cyber crime and cyber security that can lead business leaders to believe they are fully protected and have a false sense of cyber security.
Are any of these misconceptions part of your thought process?
Your investigation will provide:
- An executive summary of findings and recommendations
- A complete analysis of all in-scope systems and log data
- A timeline of attacker activity explaining key milestones and conclusions in any discovered events
- A threat intelligence breakdown including critical Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and attacker identification
- Identify stolen data and provide evidence for legal and insurance purposes
- Understand the initial point of compromise and gain concrete knowledge to remediate and prevent future attacks